PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia Type Qualification Program
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2009, 09:38
tony2F

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
air asia

Hi guys, politely put , dont waste your money. If you are not a Malaysian Citizen then as an FO you will not get the job. I've been sending CAE countless emails on why do they keep advertising this as the requirements they have on the web site are false. I, among another batch of guys did the training with all the promises of the world fired at us, only to be told at the end ,no visa. As for the details on the sheet they sent usadvertising the terms is also totally innacurate, and they change the situation to suit themselves. When I passed the interview and sim check, I asked did I have to do another, and was told by the head of training and the lady in charge of pilot positioning , no no , of course not. Money paid and half way through the course, we get a letter stating that we have to do another interview and sim check, go figure!! We were also told that our visas were pre approved, total lies as it turns out. Guys, stay away from this. There are about 20 of us that I know of sitting waiting on CAE to do something and its hard to believe they will when they dont even answer the emails........