PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Validation of a UK CAA JAA CPL
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2009, 09:11
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which part of the requirement for 20hrs training with an FAA CFI are YOU missing? Or the requirement for training to be from an authorised Instructor which a JAA Instructor is not.

As I have said you have backed yourself into a corner and if anyone is failing to understand a few things it is you...........

We all understand that you are giving instruction in an N reg aircraft for reward without holding an FAA CPL or CFI. You are working illegally in the United States without a work visa as you are getting a reward. You are then trying to justify how you think you are circumventing the system. All in the name of hours building.

Think of this another way, if your CV ever came across my desk seeking employment on our turboprop fleet it would go straight into the round filing cabinet. There is no way we or anyone I know would employ someone who is so keen to flout the rules and the laws. What else are you going to do, hide a hot start or a heavy landing.......

I would also suggest that you direct your responses to the forum, as I do not see a single person agreeing with you rather than me individually. Rather than making it personal, this also includes sending me emails. Trust me you don't want to get on the wrong side of me personally!!!!