PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 29th Dec 2009, 01:37
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlideBustle

I know you asked me to let go of those feelings about management but I simply can't. It's not something BASSA has told me to do. It's my own opinion about BA and our so-called management.

BF says NewFleet will work according to crew leaving through retirement or resignation. It's not actually a comfort once it's set up and running efficiently and economically unless there will be a clause in a piece of paper that prevents it from happening otherwise because if not BA will screw us big time.

Think about when BA starts getting A380 and B787 in a few years time which isn't THAT far away. NRT, JNB, CPT, LAX, SIN and HKG will be the first ones to go and once the ball is running it won't stop. It's the same for you guys EF and your best paid cities. You'll be doing MAN and WAW.

WW says it's not set in stone. Not very comforting words as he has had this up his sleeve for 2 years and I don't think for a second he will throw that idea out the window just because crew are worried and upset about their careers and lives.