PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 28th Dec 2009, 20:38
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
largely due to the fear of taking on BALPA directly.
Ah Norman, there are so few things as charming, so closely beguiling as those as plucked from being in the company of the truly devoted, as you, my dear old friend, so clearly are. Do you really imagine Mousaka Inc. to be frightened of BLAPA? Truly? The best thing you could do for them is to ground your entire fleet by strike for the rest of the winter. You do see that it would at once, both minimise their losses and strengthen their hand?

You and I both know the ghosts of winters past, and so let's just say the best interests of your beloved Orangemen are well served by a clear and unfussy interregnum. Brady is a smart man, more capable than many give him credit for, but all of this you're currently anguishing over is little more, I fear, than a pissing contest between the two aspirants, principal. The one you know, the other you don't.

When we meet, I'll give you the dirt on both...privately of course. It'll be juicy.

My sincere compliments of the season to you too, Norman, and may I offer you the peace of the Word made Man.

Since that incorigible rogue, Playstation, has poked his head in, and knowing how much he shares my love of the old languages, a little something for you both, from Pervigilium Veneris, the Vigil of Venus.

cras amet qui nunquam amavit; quique amavit, cras amet
Leo.