PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 28th Dec 2009, 20:10
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo - alas it is all totally correct. I am becoming a Rayanair fan more and more by the day - we have managed to surpass them on the road to ruination at every level. Quite an achievement I know, but after enormous effort we seem to have gone lower than Ryanair. I used to think such a thing was not possible, but I am being proven wrong daily.

We actually agree on so much. What we do not agree on is the solution. The people who are being left alone, relatively speaking, at easyJet are the current pilots - largely due to the fear of taking on BALPA directly. Sadly, the company are currently successfully circumventing BALPA through parc and others. The battle continues however, and there is a lot of water to go under the bridge. I believe a major confrontation is coming unless there is a rapid changearound. I will fight any day over this one, and it is apparent that this view is shared by many of my colleagues. Watch this space.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year old mate.