PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 28th Dec 2009, 12:22
romans44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Romans44,get with the programme

I think Winstonsmith is right, last time I used staff travel the CSD came down to me in row 53 and explained my usual first class seat had been taken by her husband and the 79 year old mother of one of the crew

Now, Roman44 back to you picking and choosing exchange rates that suit your argument. You see you tended to ignore the fact that your Union (and ours) don't really like to use exchange rates on the day since it doesn't suit our purposes when trying negotiate with the IR over the taxation of our subsistance allowances, that is of course if your subject to UK tax
Da dog, sorry for the delay in replying, been away on a trip.
Sadly you don't seem to get my point, I am not talking about exchange rates but I am trying to point out the fact that people keep comparing us with no flag carries while BA is a flag carrier and therefore, in my opinion, should be compared with other flag carriers. Can you at least agree with that?
You have not replied to my question.
May I ask you, again, whether you work for BA or not?
The reason why I'd like to know, is because you seem to know quite a bit about BA and yet, in some cases, you don't seem to know what is going on.
I'd say you are a pilot as you say ' my usual first class seat' but you could also be a manager from Waterside, are you?
I am just curious that's all.