PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 28th Dec 2009, 11:22
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fischerflyer

Agree totally. Perhaps the letter will look like this? - try and read in a West African scammers accent if you can;

Dear Sir Mr Wanabee,

Felicitations and most generous blessings to you and your gracious family at this most Christmas time.

It brings to me great honour to inform you that you have been selected as a winner in the easyJet Airlines plc, pay to fly, grand lottery (UK inc.).

The winners of this scheme do stand to the glorious benefit of Many, countless, millions of riches in British Pounds, Euros and maybe other currencies.

To avail yourself of these bountiful glories, you must first process to me a payment of £34,000. After the succesful process of your funds, the money milking training establishment at easyJet airlines plc/OAA will send you your entry to Nirvana continually in the abundant shape of an empty Airbus A319 rating.

The glorious and beneficial holder to this glorious adornment to the blue book will have the full right to be an easyJet contract pilot!!! Imagine!!! The terms and conditions are most excellent indeed!!! Nowhere in my imagination can I believe I can sleep 3 to a room. Only 3!! Such bountiful, blessed luck from the Lord.

Anyway, most best regards to you and I look forward to sharing with you, your most deserved and hard earned rewards from all your years of travails and labours to now.

With my prevailing best regards and soft landings (for me anyway),

Mr A.Leech

Spokesman, OAA Scheming Department

Please send remittance in British Currency to:

The Managing Director
Oxford Cash Bank
Kidlington
Oxon

Acc:12345678
S/C: 34-000.00
Ref: Mugs

Risk disclaimer: Please most definitely, please ignore this letter if:

a) You have any experience of previous scams;
b) you have recovered the use of your sanity after being brainwashed, or;
c) can spot a really **** deal at 1000 paces with your back turned and eyes shut.

Last edited by stansdead; 28th Dec 2009 at 14:11. Reason: spelling