PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA's revised GAAP procedures.
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2009, 23:49
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting

Unhinged, interesting quote
The Director is ruling by decree in a pond where he has zero experience but wants to be seen to be doing something. The shenanigans will continue ...
Now perhaps The Screaming Skull has more experience within the big end of the skies rather than with the smaller birds and airports,but what experience do people like Politicians,even Alabanese have ??
In general, Politicians suck, kiss and lick their way into that field of employment,with no skill other than having been born with a silver spoon in their mouths and the even better skill of being able to lie and spread BS without flinching,then they score a portfolio which revolves around a particular arena that they normally have never even stepped in.
I would imagine that The Skull would not be acting on his own,rather he would be listening to his senior managers of which some do have a background which included GA etc.True,that doesnt neccesarily mean the correct processes have been adopted, but I have of late become physically ill at the sight and sound of Politicians speaking about things such as aviation, economy, employemnt, environment to name a few, when their overarching knowledge of the subject matter is zero..
(My apologies for the 'thread drift' and slight deflection, I have been watching too many political spin doctors on the news lately ).