PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Dec 2009, 21:29
IXNAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That, my friend, is the reason for the post. The guy that posted that has seen a number of changes and none for the better. Several years ago, this airline was a fairly decent place, IMHO, and I said so. And there were guys moaning and groaning even then. But rereading my post, I said in the last year things have changed, drastically. Would I come here now with the way things are? Yes, if I had no job or worried about my family's safety. Otherwise, no way would I come here today. But like many, I am stuck here with little or no opportunities of equal value. The pay here is fair, not good, and employment for the most part is stable, if you don't embaress the company. Take a little personal survey of your own and ask first officers if they made the right decision to come here.

The reason for the post was just to point out the losses we have taken in less than one year from one of the few airlines in the world showing profits. And there is no improvement in sight. Can anyone name any improvements over what was in place in the beginning of 2009?