PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Dec 2009, 13:11
Von Richtofen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stay away....!!!

Some one says EK is not for everybody and I agree..you have to be an idiot to work in this ****hole for these arsholes.
I never felt so happy in my life than the day I sent them to ****uk of...them and their arrogant stupidity and I now fully realize the mistake I made in joining on the first place and the fraud I was a victim of. Cosmopolitan city... yeah.. indian, pakistani, and filipino workers with no rights payd 100 dollar per month to work 12 hours under the scorching sun,seven days a week as security or unqualified bartenders, waiter or shop clerks ... and a very small minority of westerners accomplices in this criminal organization for the exploitment of the poors and disinherited.
You can recognize the EK pilot even without a uniform. Is the overaged chap with the sad face of someone who sold his soul, gave away his human and workers rights and lost all self respect just for few hundred bucks. Any intelligent person coming from secular,democratic, legally guranteed, climatically normal country should think ten times before joining this middle age circus even if the alternative is facing unemployement. Your piloting skills and professionality will be totally wasted, your intelligence will be offended. If you are stupid.. well that's your problem. And what about the incredible lifestyle of Dubai....
To me life style means something more than living in dust and sand, sweating like a pig, sitting on a beach made of cigarettes buts, bathing on a sea in which tons of **** were dumped ,leaving in air conditioning for 9 months a year, eating fake food, availing poor quality services , poor medical services and spending time bouncing like a ball in a flipper form mall to mall..and then waking up at 12.30 am to fly a ****ty turn around to some indian fucukckued up destination( if you ever managed to close your eyes for the costant construction or other nature noises surrounding your fucucked company accommodation ). Please feel free to PM me for unbiased infos and don't listen to those chanting like sirens.They just look for people to share the pain or are affected by a severe Stockholm syndrome..

Manfred..in a wood.

Last edited by Von Richtofen; 27th Dec 2009 at 14:34.