PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair off piste at PIK (23 Dec 2009)
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2009, 09:05
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whatdoesthisbuttondo,

I didn't come on this thread as you eluded, to defend the constant erosion of T's &Cs imposed upon my ex colleagues, nor to trumpet the "wonderful" customer care and transparent fare structure the passengers sign up to.

My appearance is simply to lambast the one-sided slating of a body of pilots that in totality are the same as any other airline you can care to mention. For the greater part consciencious professionals, with the odd numpty mixed in . . . . I think it is sad that fellow "professionals" are so quick to jump in with "I remember when they Bla Bla Bla".
Every company has it's cock-ups, the more sectors flown per day, statistically = more cock ups. If the 203/210 aircraft whatever it is today, sat all day on the ground I bet none of this would happen Eh ?
I am sure there were no incidents to speak of on the 25th

Strangely enough, not everyone in Ryanair is there by default, and unable to find another job. The workforce comprises bods from almost any previous company you can name.
Home every night, days off fixed till the next millenium & 38 bases are the good points. There are others too, along with many bad, as you & everyone else are only too fully aware.