PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 27th Dec 2009, 08:03
pvmw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MissM..... let me put this as simply as I can.

Until BASSA are toast, BA has a workforce that are more concerned with the care and convenience of their customers than bickering about sticking rigidly to agreements, and I am convinced that I am no longer treated as a pawn in a union power struggle I WILL NOT be using BA. You need to understand that BA does not exist for YOUR convenience.

From the sentiments being expressed by some very frustrated ex-customers on this forum I am not alone. Your customers are draining away to your competition. Once there and if satisfied, why on earth would they ever bother to return?

The reality of market economics appears to pass you by. Lose your customers and YOU will be out of a job. Can you not understand that? Is it too difficult to grasp?

Having "BRITISH" in the company name won't save you. I'm sure the workers at British Steel, British Coal, British Leyland, British Shipbuilders thought just as you do. Where do you think they work now?