PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - les Francais sont-ils moins bons que les autres ?
Old 26th Dec 2009, 20:22
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The title of the thread is : "les Francais sont-ils moins bons que les autres ?" I don't see any reference therein to aviation. Do you? Of course I bow down to your superior knowledge of your native language and I could be wrong. You tell me.
What? You failed to understand this thread is aviation related?

I didn't 'forget' the other thread. I stated there that I posted on it to obtain a reaction, that did not have to be a negative one, but some of you chose, as I expected, to make it so, rather than to take some criticism on the chin. Very French!
Yeah... Let' s read again what you posted in the other thread:
I know my French is poor but it is an irrelevant language, and I still speak it better than most Frenchies speak English or any other language.
Just the type of defensive nonsense I would have expected from your nationality. Thank you for proving the stereotyped view of the arrogant and bombastic Frenchman to be correct.
So after what you posted, the reaction of ours did not have to be a negative one? Why, is your comment a positive one?

I did not say my country is better than yours, that would be a very childish and shallow comment. I said that many things are a lot better than in France - not quite the same.
Very clear indeed.

Cap, I have to admit you are interesting:
-You write french people say they are the best (should I quote you again before you affirm you didn' t mean exactly that?), but meanwhile you say in your country many things are a lot better than in France.

-You write french people are arrogant, yet you explain to everybody in this thread that you are the one being right, the one who can judge a nation. You say also you speak better french than most frenchies speak english or any other language (we can continue in chinese if you want, 好吗?), which is very modest of you.

-You post a negative comment on french people, and afterwards you are wondering why the reactions are negative...

-You join a thread where most of the posters don' t want you...

-You hate french people and culture, yet you understand french, you know Aznavour, and Johnny Hallyday.

Now that I understand you really want to stay here, may I ask you a question? How many south african speak french and know Aznavour?

You are a really interesting individual, not twisted at all.