PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 26th Dec 2009, 20:11
vertigowerty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys it is a german, well swiss airline... of course you HAVE to speak german. they are a bit messy with the intervies. I applied, and after a year I got invited for the interview. By that time I forgot i have applied... Training is in English but most of the trainees are german speaking people, so during the brakes etc everyone speaks german... on the plane as well you have to speak german to pax. there is also a test during the interview plus when they check your papers, the chit chat is in german. Basically, its like being in company;s availability. The routes change like the english weather, the bases as well. Staff tickets are expensive and the service not that great!!! pax are given portable dvd players for the movies!!! the company demands that you have the rights to live and work in the eu. They provide a letter for us visa, but appart from that they dont do anything, or at least when I joined them. So please please ask them before you go, and let them know of your situation regarding rights to work for them. Also ask them about german. Thinks might change, but evryone speaks german. They are quite messy with cvs etc so maybe they made a mistake and invited for an interview someone that does not speak it. Dont forget that flights are operated on behalf of lufti, so announcements have to be made in german, and maybe it is you that have to make them. I hope I helped!!!