PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 26th Dec 2009, 12:19
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAOREY,

I thought it was obvious it had to do with Eurostar which is why I didn't even mention it!

Two-Tone-Blue,

I don't know when they booked their tickets. A difficult concept to grasp? Obviously.

dave747436,

The impositions achieve BA's cost savings? The only imposition which we have so far is crew reduction. If you are talking about NewFleet, that's another story. It will mean the end to EF and WW and it doesn't matter what you, BF or anyone else say or insinuate, that's exactly what will happen. Why would they admit it? BA will starve us to work. It won't happen over a night or a fortnight but sooner or later that time is here and that's when they will throw an ultimatum in your face. Accept a new contract on NewFleet or resign.

I can't speak for EF but are you saying that cabin crew on WW are not flexible and working their hours? We can work to Scheme or Industrial if needed. We can't do any more hours. I'm 75% and my hrs are around 750 which is a lot more than what I'm supposed to do. Part-time salary but not working part-time.