PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe sponsorship 2010
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2009, 10:19
ford cortina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Officeboy, That is good you support your company, I too support mine.
I was not having a dig at Flybe, or for that matter any other airline, recruitment scheme etc. I was offering some unbiased views on what might happen. They might give everyone a pay rise, then again they might not.

My experience of the outside world, being 40 helps, shows that companies, tend not to think very far ahead and would love to cut their salary bill down as much as they can.

This is a quick fix in pilot training, it gives a select few a chance and that is about it, it is not that long ago that Flybe and Oxford were going to do a MPL, what happened to that?

There is no such thing as a best route in to the RHS of an airliner and many pilots struggle for years before getting a job flying a Airliner. To all concerned good luck, the market is unstable, the UK is still in recession, airlines are going under. I really don't think it is a good time to gamble lots of money on a chance.

Just to add that I am a regular passenger with Flybe to and from CDG, I have no problem with the crew or the aircraft. I am just trying to add some common sense to a crazy world.
merry Christmas everone.