PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 26th Dec 2009, 09:10
pvmw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They can have the telephone allowance. It's only a quid anyway.......
That will really produce the savings that BA need to survive - NOT

I hate hotels and spending two local nights after a diversion or disruption in a dump somewhere is vile. It has happened to me every single year since -95
One has to wonder whether you are in the right job!! All of us have to do things as part of our job that we don't enjoy but if you dislike an aspect of your job that much maybe its time you left.

Its noticeable that all the pro- strike lemmings ,WWW etc, have not once addressed the comments made on here by their customers - in particular those walking away from BA. Clearly customers are of no interest to them, as long as they can hold on to their terms and conditions.

Face the facts, www and your ilk. Even if you do win, the result will be the loss of your jobs. Personally I won't give a stuff, I hope you enjoy life on the dole of in Burger King - it's what you deserve (tho' you won't last long there - behave as you do at BA and you'll be out the door befoew your trial period is over).

With any luck, WW's new year resolution will be to sack all cabin crew, and then recruit and re-employ. The good ones who are proud of their job, Tiramsu etc, will be re-employed. The rest of you can go hang.

Then, just perhaps, the customers will return.