PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 26th Dec 2009, 08:29
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wiggy,

A 2 year pay freeze as suggested by UNITE. I could even take a pay cut even though I have been against it since UNITE put it forwards as 2.61% is quite a lot. I can't speak for everyone else and especially not the majority who are on the new contract post -97. Their basic salary is a lot lower than ours on pre-97 contract.

They can have the telephone allowance. It's only a quid anyway. They can also change the time for ERD. It only applies to 3 or 4 trips and the day before when your sby starts in the morning.

The Disruption Agreement can be changed. I hate hotels and spending two local nights after a diversion or disruption in a dump somewhere is vile. It has happened to me every single year since -95. Most crew want to get home anyway and I think most crew also know that this agreement is a bit outdated and not very fair on BA's customers.

All crew going, or already have gone, down to part-time will soon realize how hard BA will work you when you're part-time. Someone said 75% should be around 675 hrs. My hrs are that + almost a full-time month. Paying part-time salaries and using crew than part-time more must be worth some quid. That's a good investment for BA.