PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe sponsorship 2010
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2009, 19:58
FL370 Officeboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShipShape 79 Charlie

I can't believe anyone fails!!!! It's only the size of your bank balance that counts........2 arm 2 legs and 2 eyes you are in!!
You my friend have serious issues. Do you actually know what this thread is about? It is about a SPONSORSHIP with a major UK airline. So, your bank balance is of little help as they will have a rather large pool of applicants to choose from and will choose the best candidates....regardless of financial status.

Be careful guys.........not sure Cabair is not trading insolvent at the moment and just wants your money for cashflow purposes.....check out the Company accounts before paying any money out........all the flight schools are currently up for sale and NO takers!!
Do you not think flybe (a highly successful and well run business - possibly in the best shape of any UK airline at the moment) would have perhaps satisfied themselves of Cabair's ability to deliver the course? Don't forget flybe invest a large amount of cash in each successful applicant so if they had any doubts they'd send their people to one of the other schools. Simple.

Also check out the job situation........10,000 hour Captains are unemployed.....Reality Check required!!
Yes, but this is a sponsorship leading to an eventual full time job as a first officer in the UK. No paying for type rating or any other weird and wonderful scam. The number of 10,000 hour captains unemployed is rather irrelevant in the context of this scheme.

It is a fantastic opportunity and I wish those applying all the best. It's no secret I fly the Q400 for flybe so I can assure you the reward at the end is definitely worth the hard work now.

Don't be so bitter and negative