PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L@ser attacks on Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2009, 16:24
AmishUFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, there is a lady on Youtube who is activily attacking our pilots with all kinds of lasers. She has video taped herself and she has no intensions of stopping. Please join me in putting an end to her crazy activity by reporting her to the proper authorities.

here is the link. You will be amazed.

YouTube - UFO- Alison Kruse(MoreSeeingUFOsPA)"LASER ATTACK" compilation.

The originals are all over Youtube. As you can see this is a compilation. This individual has been activily shining airplanes in her area for about a year and she films herself to boot. Recently it has been discovered where she lives and now the reports are being files. We need teh aviation community to rally around this one case. This arrogant woman tags planes as they are on appraoch to one of the 5 airports near her. She does this under the pretense that there is a UFO invasion of the woods by her house. THIS WOMAN IS A DANGER TO THE PILOTS OF THE AREA AND HAS TO BE STOPPED.

Below is an orginal video unaltered.
YouTube - Laser - Triangle UFO Transformer 9-24-09 Seen by Many by Pittsburgh.mp4

I want to also say that this woman now knows that we are reporting her and as a result she has pulled all her videos regarding lasers but not before we downloaded them and reported her. She now engages in truth suppression and is activily flagging the videos as soon as we post them. It is too late for her regarding the FAA but her case should make national news. She is an arrogant woman who believes she is doing nothing wrong. MY GOD!