PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet - SE Asia
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2009, 08:09
mukoba737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is it with someone calling others a**hole???
What is wrong with Pprune??? Should they not be in the position to bann such users?

Some guys select their way forward. If this is line training...that means that FOs should consider working better and more management orientated and show that they are more valuable than someone like myself.
Instead of calling someone a**hole, consider that someone is looking to get a hold in the industry by himself. With the way he selected...with the choices that the market is offering...you guys make it as we are all friends and have to look out for each other...you call me or someone like me a a**hole...why should I not do my stuff even if it will cost your job...you call me a a**hole...so why should I care about your job?

Tired of hazard stuff being in Pprune...it harms the credibility of this site...which I think is a great place to get help and communicate with others.

Anyway...merry christmas...

m737

p.s. should someone wnat to talk about line training I moght need some help and I have some info for others...but as PPrune does not assist helpseeking people pls private message me as I have been mugged by others allready.