PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice after finishing training - what do I do next (Merged)
Old 25th Dec 2009, 07:42
mukoba737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry...I did not read the whole thread before sending a reply.

Look, I am trying to liase with some freshmen who are in the same position as myself. I have a 737NG rating and without hours, you know very well, that jobs are far away. I need some hours like some guys here as well.

Despite some of you saying that I ruin the job possibilities for other by considering a line training, I have seen some guys here simply demolishing dreams and efforts of guys like myself...and so, I am just trying it my way, despite what others say. I have researched enough and have been actively talikng to guys in various position for more than a year. I have had phone bills being 4000 Euro in one month, simply because I called several HR departments, Ops Managers, MDs, Career advisers and chief pilots, fleetmanagers, etc.

I have made my choice and I hope people having so much hate in them ... I will hopefully never ever fly with...cause that is what makes me scared...to have such a FO or Captain.

To all you others which are great Ppruners, I hope you will get what you are looking for despite the economic situation.

Pls...once again I ask for help, if anyone knows a line training company in switzerland, please do private message me as I have a few but I am looking for a specific one that is family run.

thanks and great christmas to you.

m737