PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyglobespan into administration
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2009, 23:43
glasgow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alba going to Menzies

Well Davyday if that is true Alba staff better start looking for employment right away there is no way Menzies will (employ) after TUPE the best Groundhandling staff at GLA. Because all that will do is show how incompetent their present staff are and I am sure the Managers based at GLA will not want any of there regional managers to see how the job should be done effectively. Further more Alba staff have to hold their heads up because they have done a fantastic job right up to and after Flyglobespan collapsed. They all (and i mean everyone) turned up the following day to attended to any passenegers who thought the worst thing in the world had just happened to them, ha!!! all that happened was that they lost a holiday. In actual fact the worst thing to happened was to the staff at EDI, after they dealt with the passengers the Administrators told them to go home and they never even got paid for any shifts they done in December (no Christmas pay). To finish off I would like to wish all ex and present staff of Alba ground handling A merry christmas and a happy new year. Good Luck