PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2009, 17:14
Captain Falcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Truth about WASINC

I've been here at Shenzhen for some time now and don't understand some of these posts about working for Shenzhen and/or WASINC. Some of the posts did raise some very good questions but figured it would be better to go right to the source to find out the truth about some of these issues.

I spoke to Dave Ross and Brian Turner on the phone at WASINC and they explained the entire story to some of these posts that are found on this forum. I then went and attempted to contact those who had made those posts to confirm some of the details about their particular experience but have never received a response back from them . Just goes to show you that you should do your homework and not take information found on the internet to be truth.

Both Dave and Brian said that they would be happy to explain any situation in full if people have questions.

I am very happy here. Sure its different than the US but that was to be expected. I have never had a problem being paid and plan on being here for a LONG time.