PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Women Only Flying School
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2009, 12:43
ariel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whirlybird

Drop the 'British' and 'Women', you say. But we already have the LAA, AOPA, and several other organisations which cater for all pilots. We also have some which cater solely to microlight pilots, helicopter pilots, pilots at certain universities, pilots who fly from certain airfields, and the ATC for the youngsters who want to fly. They exist because those minorities within the wider world of aviation want them. I don't notice you campaigning against them, and saying they shouldn't exist.

So why pick on the BWPA in particular? Methinks thou dost protest too much......
Really?

Why do you seem to get so upset when somebody offers a different opinion to your own. We do live in a democracy, you know.

Point 1 I haven't actually 'campaigned' against anything, let alone stated it shouldn't exist - my motto is live and let live; I've simply offered an opinion, (mine).

Point 2 All the above organisations you have mentioned are aimed at both sexes anyway.

I'm afraid you'll have to continue to not understand me; as I said in an earlier post, perhaps it's better if we agree to disagree on this one.

Anyway, I'm off to watch The Snowman, and various other things people do at this time of year, so won't be near a computer again for a few days

Have fun