PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Same crap different day II
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2009, 06:28
groundbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
resilience

this demonstrates EZ's lack of resources when things go wrong, a total lack of plan B. I had my Manchester/Malta flight cancelled Tuesday "due weather" despite 96% of the other flights leaving. I'm rebooked for today, only due to having an internet cellphone in the terminal and rebooking quickly online and not in the horrendous queue. And the call center opens at 8am when their flights all leave, or not, at 0600! How rubbish is that?

Anyway, we better get off today cos otherwise if they quote weather again I am going to go seriously bonkers. It seems me in addition to the 250euro each we're entitled to, then I'll be talking to the CAA about their AOC and fitness to hold same, Trading Standards to see whether they are selling tickets fraudulently (knowing any poor weather will expose their under-resourced operation for what it is) and County Court (same, knowingly selling services they are highly unlikely to be able to deliver on).

If enough people do this, and make enough noise, Easyjet will realise they cannot do this again next winter.

XV105, I do hope you get home soon. And for the ground faces workers, I feel sorry management have cut the meat so much, you must be very frustrated.

G