PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMS Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 21:45
vortexadminman

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
God it never stops does it? MD902 vs EC135 fans. Always a bit of slagging here and a bit of rumour (heard in their own non biased/ PC friendly crew room) there. I know this is a rumour network of course but just pleeeeeeeeeease can we admit that the MD 902 and the EC135 are BOTH fecking good HEMS( EMS) machines and let the people ( paramedics and doctors and the people who work with them and pay the bills for them ) sort out which one they prefer. This thread was about a new Air Ambulance OP starting up and it has already slid down to why that AC ? why not this one? which is probably posted by the person who is type rated and current on it of course !!!!
Yes I know all of us here are pilots and put in our two pence worth of advise here and there, and 99% of it is good stuff learnt from people who had a " I learn t from that " situation but please stop the my machine is the dogs nob and your is cats wee......... it gets tedious. Chances are you will have change your point of view sharpish if you contract gets cancelled!!!