PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 15:25
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norman, I think you are both pulling in different directions - because you sound like you have given up despite some of your words. Mike still sounds defiant against this crap. Norman, you don't owe anyone anything apart from yourself and your family if you have one. But, since you are one of the more vocal and approachable Easy trainers on here (though all trainers I know in person at Easy are very, very, very, very nice people) can I please ask, if there is any way, any how, you can try and stay focussed on this, don't lose energy on it, please do something otherwise I fear myself and my colleagues and the futures of proper people who wish to become, and continue to be a pilot for an airline, are numbered because of the selfish, mother-ing, cras, selfish, terribly thick, useless shells of human beings that wish to pursue this 'scheme'. If you possibly can please do your best to not let it happen it would be very well appreciated and very well respected. There has to at the very least be some middle ground.

Did you not hear what Clanger said? After offering this sh1t and seeing the unprecedented, ludicrous, laughable amount of desperate lemmings that displayed an interest, the terms dropped and the price went up.

No one lose energy on this, you'll be as good as a quitter. Don't stand by and let bad things happen. Don't just accept this crap.