PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 10:49
mccdatabase

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In spite of no problems of any significance at either LHR or BHD, BMI is doing its bit to spread seasonal goodwill by leaving behind large numbers of bags at LHR (60 by 16.00 yesterday, many more since, apparently), in order to speed up the rotations. Telephone lines go unanswered - utter indifference to the dilemma in which this leaves their loyal customers.
In view of the disruption yesterday caused by the weather I would say that a mere 60 bags left behind is a job well done by the hardworking Guys and Gals at LHR, maybe the reason the phones took some time to be answered was because they were all running around like blue arsed flies trying to get your flight away at all let alone on time !.

Critics like this really do need to learn a little about airline operations BEFORE making uninformed comments like this, I am sure your precious bag of dirty laundry will turn up within a day or two, probably delivered to your door in a taxi at extra expense to the airline. I would also suggest you find out how many bags BA failed to get on their flights yesterday and then come back to eat a large helping of "Humble Pie"