PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L@ser attacks on Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 08:30
AmishUFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOMAN IN Murrysville Pa shining lasers at pilots as they land

I need your help people. There is a woman in Murrysville Pa who is posting videos of herself attacking landing airplanes with lasers and high intensity lamps(18 million lumens). She has posted videos of herself doing this and I happened upon it and it has just gotten me extremely angry. She believes these lights in teh sky are UFOs when in fact they are small planes or jetplanes which are trying to land in one of the 7 airports in her area. The woman is insane and she needs to be stopped ASAP.

I come to you to ask for your advice. HOW DO I GO ABOUT REPORTING HER? I need expert help before this woman gets people killed. Her name is ALison Kruse and she is all over Youtube bragging about how she zaps the aliens with laser and high intensity lamps.

below I attached the link of excerps of her very own video. The video was posted by anotehr youtuber and it basically shows this woman doing the unthinkable along with her daughter. Her very own words betray her. In other videos she has herself shining the high intensity lamps at the airplanes.

YouTube - UFO- MORESEEINGUFOSPA (ALISON) BUSTED POINTING A LASER AT PLANES IN HER AREA:

ALl I ask is for your help.
THANK YOU.