PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 line training programs worldwide
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 07:19
unimuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mukoba737

I think you miss the point, several points in fact.

Your post might have been removed for advertising reasons. I'm not sure ask the Mod's.

Second point you miss is that you are suffering from short sightedness. Okay well done passing your type rating, but lots of people do it AND NO not everyone buys a type rating.

So you need a job "ASAP", who doesn't? If you want a job that much then go and drive a van or truck, If you want a job go and clean offices, go to your job centre.

We all want jobs Flying, but buying a rating and buying line training doesn't really help.

mukoba737 you only look as far as the end of your nose,now line training, but then what ? When you finish that will you then look at another 500 hours ? Then another 500 hours and on and on and on?

You can only see your problem in one way. By throwing money at it.You want a job go and find another one and wait until the market picks up in aviation.

How many pilots with time on type and total time are still without a job? ME!

You only want to hear from people who agree and confirm with your mind set and give you the answer and nothing else. When others challenge you, you dismiss there comments, rather take them on board and think.

Its your money and I wish you well.. Really I do. But others on here want to see a long term aviation career not a job and not one where you turn up and pay. Thats why they are frustrated by people buying line training as it further erodes what should be a fantastic career.

Uni

Wishing everyone seasons greetings