PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parent Rewarded For Child's Rowdy Behaviour On Plane
Old 22nd Dec 2009, 13:46
Married a Canadian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I agree with the general theme....it has to be said that you get people who go to the other extreme and automatically ASSUME that because you have a child on board that it is going to be a pain and ask to be reseated and that they can't sit next to a baby etc etc and make more of an issue of the situation than the child has done itself.

A couple of times now having flown with MAC junior we have had P****d off punters looking daggers at us for daring to bring a baby into the cabin and moaning to cabin crew about their seating. The kid had not uttered a peep.

For every "bad" parent out there that lets their kid get away with what was described at the start of the thread, there are many good ones who have to put up with the holier than thow adults.

You breed it you feed it!
I did and I do...so I don't need/want the flying public making assumptions about my kid just because there was one on southwest airlines that blah blah blah.