PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 22nd Dec 2009, 08:33
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC/EASY ETC ALL A LOAD OF EXPLOITING xxxxx
No, people have to train somewhere sonny jim. Oxford are an opportunistic bunch of parasites. CTC had an agreement to supply pilots to Easyjet. Everyone has been aware that that was coming to an end this Winter. Oxford have gone in there and said they have a bunch of 'young, dumb and full of cum' rich mummy and daddies children who would happily pay for a TR with their company. Easy have probably suggested something in line with Ryanairs TR deal. Oxford, to seal the deal, have offered something that bit worse, knowing the calibre of the individuals they are dealing with, in order to get a 'foot in the door' like the rest of us. For CTC, the rest is history. What both Oxford and CTC have done, contrary to how they probably feel, has made themselves look very silly and devalued and degraded their own product.

Please could one of the 115 'poor, you don't know me, I worked for my money (course you did)' Oxford space cadets that signed up for this deal come on here and explain themselves......if their balls have dropped yet.

Pretty much like saying: I don't like elephant sh*t, i prefer the dog sh*t
Just like it.

Last edited by TheBeak; 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:09.