PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK, is this true? (The Silver Lunch-box thread)
Old 22nd Dec 2009, 01:43
kingoftheslipstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies 'n gents

Let's be clear: the FOM strictly prohibits the actions taken by the FO in this incident.

No matter what yer political er charitable sympathies may be, yer a dead duck when you violate the FOM.

Notwithstanding the above... when a Commander comes 'cross an FO who's makin' a mistake, I reckon it's the Commanders responsibility to take some time 'n discretion to tune the guy or gal up a little. That's an important character issue in this matter. Give the guy/gal a little friendly guidance 'n let the matter be.

Murrenfan's post, a few previous is a very good initial post... and the feller's nationality previously stated is correct and I can state fer the record he's... (what else? ... sigh) drivin' metal of the American manufactured tradition... rhymes with: going

BTW, ... got some new Italian snow tires fer my truck: dago through sand, dago through mud, dago through snow and when dago flat... they go wop wop wop!

Have a nice day