PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judgement in the 49ers case: 11/11/09
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2009, 17:47
rick.shaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Despite what some may think, I believe that CX will back NR to the end - no matter what the cost. He has saved the company 100's of millions of dollars over the years with his delaying tactics and shabby treatment of those under him. This is in major part due to his (mis)managers backing him into a (legal) corner on many issues.

Sadly, all this legal wrangling has cost the company many millions more, in my opinion. But that doesn't matter, right? A compliant workforce in itself is worth a fortune. I've said it before, but what the heck, I'll say it again. The only way to get CX to the table and/or comply with our contracts is going to be through the courts. Their war chest(i.e. our profit share and 13th month) is huge - make no mistake. Be prepared for many more expensive, protracted and very public court cases. We'll get what's coming to us - just might take a while, that's all.

Interesting that he sees the HKAOA letters as being inflammatory. But the fact is they are merely spelling out the bitter-sweet truth about the current state of affairs.