PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New EZY CC
Thread: New EZY CC
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2009, 12:23
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you guys are right!!!

I don't agree with what Kevin Hall did because as crew we are solid as a rock on board. We are all treated badly by management at present and need to stick together regardless of the T&C's we are all on,our rank or our length of company service.

Mine is quite long in EZY terms as I remember Andy Harrison starting. He was a breathe of fresh air then

I can't make him out now. He must have been considering his position for some time yet he is still sending out emails re lack of morale.

Wake up Andy! It is the peeps in the management tier directly under you, under your supervision and whom you appointed who are destroying morale.

Presumably they were appointed by AH because of their track records and competency.....the rest of us mere mortals are appointed on this so that's a reasonable assumption.

Andy is leaving to "seek new challenges". Clearly the one in his own back yard is either not stimulating enough or beyond his abilities/inclination to sort out. I suppose when you have gained financially in the way he has from EZY then you can afford to pick your future challenges......

We should not let EZY become another FR or even worse. All of us should stand together despite the union rhetoric/management actions.

As CC it is easy to work to role. We can close/open doors,arm slides and do a safety demo and deal with any unforseen safety/medical situation.

We can withdraw the service to our pax without affecting their actual travel plans which would screw the company's ancillary profit really quickly.

I think the AMB would soon wake up but I'm not sure how the pilot's could join this sort of action within their role? Personally I'm against strikes because it damages the company and affects our pax and that would not be my intention.

However we need to do something as a united workforce whilst Andy is still here. He may listen who knows......