PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 21st Dec 2009, 11:18
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Errrrr their comment was about Cancer which I find highly offensive and do please get it right - I don't do outbursts - I made a comment
A Lurker, I'm sure we all find cancer highly offensive, I've lost two great friends this year to it, and lost my Godmother to it as well.

But indignation at the use of the word in a different context means either one should not be participating in a forum that is too tough for one, which is the choice of the individual, or perhaps one is trying to get posts they don't like removed, such as the Jeremy Clarkson story, even though it was a cross-post from a reputed newspaper (I assume).

Please let's not get off topic here with semantics.

I was hoping I could get a comment from you and Romans on Post #41. I am interested in hearing your respective points of view on the subject.

Regards,
D

Added:

Judges send down hardened criminals who hurl abuse - and you think that because a plate layer says something on a forum they would investigate? That is pure quality mate
If an offence has been committed, calling the police in is an easy way to legally obtain personal information on the individual concerned. The offence may be minor, but the investigation removes all anonymity.

Perhaps this is the reason. Without seeing the posts in question, I couldn't say.

What BA might do if they can legally be given access to this information, I don't know. What the press would do with it, I do.