PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 20th Dec 2009, 22:55
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted by Weather Map
I would say it's not all the crews fault as one day they fly with a CSD who cares the next they fly with another who doesn't the poor cabin crew have to fit in on the day .I think that the CSD's and PSR's who are not peforming properly should be weeded out as it all starts from there.

There should be more of a set standard how procedures on board are followed .If you have a miserable CSD who does not question crew crew think they can get away with it and so on this the makes it harder for the CSD that does want to do the job properly.
Weather Map,
Inconsistency is one of our biggest problems and in all my years of flying, it's never changed and it never will. There are set standards in all procedures and aspects of our role, however many see the job as a popularity contest and won't performance manage.
I agree with you that it starts at the top, and those CSDs and Pursers who don't perform should be performance managed themselves.