PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobeSpan - 8 (merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2009, 22:27
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hombre and Blackball

I have never flown on GSM. If you had taken the trouble to read my posting properly instead of throwing your toys out of the pram because I made a 'negative' remark, you might have realised I was not criticising the GSM cabin or cockpit crews.

The airline/company was owned by people who cared nothing for the staff or passengers who made their continued livelihood possible. That they had so many good staff is a sign of the economic times or perhaps loyalty to Scotland, also a reason for the support of so many from north of the border.

I am close enough to several areas of the industry to know that GSM was a disorganised, and not, as you call it, a 'great' airline. The fact that you do not agree with my views does not entitle you to label my claims as 'erroneous', but perhaps the concept that I am criticising the management rather than the crews is a little beyond you.

For years they have been cancelling and rescheduling flights at short notice, ruining peoples' holiday travel plans, their refunds procedure has been atrocious, although perhaps now it is becoming clearer why this may have been the case, but their administration was diabolical.

Blackball perhaps you can explain what you mean by this : You answer it by making a veiled threat rather than giving it a stright NO answer, Why? If I understood maybe I could what you might consider a straight answer, although if you disagree you might also call it 'erroneous'.