PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobeSpan - 8 (merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2009, 19:16
Roger the ramp boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, I really do sympathise with all the staff that worked for that awful travel agent TD, the chairman and his hareem and family members who sat on the board. Everybody really did try their best to try and keep the outfit going. I myslef worked from 07:00 in the morning through to 22:00 every night for nearly a year, (that is no exageration,) only to be humiliated by TD and board every day or when the aircraft when AOG as if it was my personal fault. I sat with Matkat regularly to be castrated and bullied by TD while pruning himself in front of his sister and hostess on his first coach, (the now Deputy Manageing Director HA HA HA!) The airline was never going to be a success with this shower of s**t at the top. He had total disregard for the CAA and regulations thinking he could buy anyone. They did not know how to treat people as people. As for the Finaince Director, the ex-paper mill finance director. Well he wanted to see the CV of any applicant to join any department. What did he know what makes a good pilot, engineer or operations controller? When a work scope is set for an engine overhaul with various SB's and AD's to comply with, he contacts Rolls Royce, (under the instruction of TD,) to see what cannot be done to make it cheaper. TD flies aircraft but does not intend to spend money to ensure compliance & safety. The ETOPS fiasco !!!! I could go on for hours. It was all for the CAA to get TD to step back and let the airline experienced people do their job. I would not tell a coach driver or travel agent, (Mr Dalrymple,) how to drive a coach or be a travel agent.

As said before, all the staff, I really do feel for you, it is an unfair game, but to be honest, you will be glad to be out of it if you knew what a group of ********* were on the board of this airline. Join one that do support their staff and want to fly planes legally and in compliance.