PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L@ser attacks on Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2009, 18:08
NautilusT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi. I wondered if I might ask a question. I've come across a user on YouTube who is filming air traffic at night. She believes that they are in fact "morphing fake planes" piloted by extraterrestrials. It is clearly obvious in her videos that they are actually common aircraft and it has been shown that she lives very close to several airports, as she once posted her full name and address and invited people to come and see the "UFO's" for themselves.

In her latest video you can clearly hear her tell her children to "light up" what is obviously a plane with lasers. At one point you can actually hear the engine and she states that it is actually "fake noise". People pointed out that it is illegal to point lasers at aircraft and she promptly deleted the video, but not before I and a few others managed to download it. Should we report her and attach a copy of the video? You don't actually see the lasers, so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Oh, in addition to this she has also flashed aircraft with high intensity lights.