PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2009, 17:41
ska-bearbaiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm always chasing Rainboes...

Rainboe.....for a silver surfer you aint half acting like a petulant child:-

Well you are not involved! Let me guess, you are a loudmouth junior EJ pilot who knows how everything should be. Come back in 30 years Sonny! When you are shaving every day!
Did you get a sick note from matron excusing you from the CRM course whilst at BA?

Well as someone who IS involved let me reiterate what Alexander said.

What your company provided was a back of fag packet approach that may be good enough for you, but here at Aer Lingus, it just doesnt pass muster.

That they've been given their marching orders is good news for anyone with a vested interest in maintaining this industrys high standards that seem to matter less and less to the bean counters and the growing number of pilot 'mercenaries' out there who'll do anything for a buck.

And lets be clear here. Your company knew for months about the EI contract as did many of your fellow pilots and many others on this very thread - (heck even one of your new FO's was told of the EI connection at his interview in late summer),so just about everyone except you apparently? Either you're in denial or you've been spectatularly misinformed about the nature and extent of your company's 'nefarious dealings' with EI.

In short, perhaps you need to spend less time on Pprune (nearly 4000 posts in 4 years, thats got to be a record!) and more time taking an interest in whats ACTUALLY going on at your place of work.

Regards, as always,

The Skab-airbaiter