PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bridging Package CAA Exams - Advice sought, please
Old 19th Dec 2009, 14:28
Horror box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did mine with Bristol GS about 2 1/2 years ago, so fairly recent. I read through all the notes first in quickish time in the months before the crammer, and did the tests at the end of each chapter quick as possible. I probably understood about 50% at best, but just ploughed through. Then once I had got through all this, I got the online question bank going, and this was excellent preparation, and I cant recommend it enough. Then I did as much of this as I could in the couple of weeks before and kept doing it until the night before the exam. The crammer was excellent and if you have missed anything or not understood anything, not to worry, as the crammer will sort it out. I was, probably like you, very nervous about the exams prior to the crammer, but really needn't have worried. Alex and the team there will have you more than well prepared, and you will know this before you go into the exams.
As far as accommodation - I found the nearest officers mess and stayed there. I did the exams near to RAF Henlow, so that worked very well (although I cant remember what the test centre was called.) There is bound to be an Army or RAF mess within a manageable drive.
Good luck, and while you are here online - do another run on the question bank before you log off!