PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways rejected takeoff in Cape Town (video)
Old 19th Dec 2009, 13:51
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ManofMan
After watching twice I can see where the poster in coming from....at around the 1min26sec mark of the video one of the water droplets smashes into another one on the window resulting of the forming of a new water droplet.
For God's sake, MoM! I've had to watch it again now, just to check out the rain drop collision!

You think that's bad, you want to try two rejected takeoffs out of Pristina, on New Years Eve and the knowledge of all on board that a third will result in us seeing in the New Year there. Now that's drama!

I suppose, in an attempt to be fair to Radar, most of us in the industry, and/or those with a strong interest of aviation, know what a truly nasty RTO looks like. Whereas, to a passenger with little or no knowledge, even the mildest is an event out of the ordinary.

Wings Folded,

With regards to electrical devices, to a certain extent, we have to rely on people having a little bit of common sense. As you appear to have none, please refer to the inflight magazine or ask one of the crew! Unless of course, you were just being overly pedantic...

Last edited by jetset lady; 19th Dec 2009 at 14:05.