PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobeSpan - 8 (merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2009, 11:39
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you ever tried giving GSM a good write-up on it? Somehow your input never seems to make the website, strange that, given that so many negative stories seem to get on with no problem what so ever.

Did you know for isntance that they e-mail airlines asking for money in return for allowing good feedback? No? Didn't think so.
That's a very serious allegation, GLAGAZ, probably libellous and certainly one you should not be making unless you are able to substantiate it.

Has it occurred to you that maybe there was very little positive that anyone had to say about GSM? Everything I've ever heard about the way the operation was run was negative, and the attitude of the company (I'm not talking about employees) to its customers was one of contempt. This is based on feedback from passengers, and from within the industry.

I have contributed a lot to airlinequality.com and whilst there is some rubbish on there, I think it fairly reflects public opinion, not that that is necessarily of much value. My comments about many airlines have nearly always been posted, whether positive or negative, without amendment.