PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2009, 15:09
curser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh lord help us Gusset's got his knickers in a twist. Astraeus got 1 A320 (an old beater that had been parked up in Spain for some time) in order to get the type on its AOC, and then started recruiting for its "A320 fleet" all this in secret at the behest of Aer Lingus management. Then Kirky my little nipper Aer Lingus put our Belfast and Gatwick based A320's on Astraeus's AOC informed our pilots at those bases they were now Astreaus pilots and told the rest of us that as Aer Lingus now had fewer aircraft our jobs were surplus to requirements. Maybe Astraeus should start flying from Gatwick,as I say, I don't give a toss. IALPA in this instance is Aer Lingus pilots who work with,for & in Aer Lingus we have been that way since IALPA's foundation. The IPF thing sounds great and I look forward to seeing how they work with Astraeus in the coming months. Ps. this is not a victory dance lest you be mistaken we in Aer Lingus can now address our issues outside of the glare of imbecilic gaze, but I suspect not.