PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyglobespan into administration
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2009, 10:36
skyeuropecapt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My sympathy for all of you at Globespan.
When Skyeurope started to have problems last September(15 months ago),the crews did all their best to help out the airline,most gave up to a month salary concession while Eclear was holding back our money....
I decide to stay till the end just because the company gave me my first job in Europe and I just loved that airline and all its employees..
Eclear didnt send the money on time and only a portion of it(20 000EUR) they agreed to send on the day... Vienna airport deadline passed and the airport management stopped our operation which lead to our newly found investors apparently to back off and all to lose their jobs..

Fortunately,I secured a job 3 weeks later, however my total salary backlog over those 15 months amounted to 45 000 EUR without having added perdiems/expense claims...
So then i wished Mr SLIM ryan air offered me 100sterling..NOT! ryan feminine staff (you may know who im refering to)came TO OUR OFFICES(ground floor of our building)to tell us about ryan air.It still makes me sick.
Anyways...if you are a CAPTAIN and have 500 hours + on NG send me a pm and ill get you an interview in SE Asia for a great package.
Other airlines are hiring such as PEGASUS,JET AIRWAYS,JADE CARGO(second captain)....

Good luck to all of you...time to go where the sun shines