PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK 74F down in PHC?
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2001, 03:17
JJflyer
ZbV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

My condolances go to the family of the victim and to MK- Airlines.

From some of the posts it is clear that you are quite pleased that MK has been hurt. Well let me tell you something. When you have your own airline operating not some fantasy crap that is posted on the internet you might have some credibility. You surely can talk the talk but aboviously cannot walk the walk.

MK has been operating in UK and EU but is not an EU airline. Guess some of us find it hard to accept that somebody from Africa can come and operate a fairly succesfull airline without a wonderful CAA AOC that has been issued by some godforsaken paperpusher.

At the same token you find it appropriate for you to build your hours, work or even run an airline in those Foreign non EU countries that give an opportunity. Namely I have seen British as well as other European pilots flying and people in Zimbabve, RSA, Brunei, UAE... You name it.

Death brings the vultures out and I seem them hanging around in increasing numbers. A person got killed and an aircraft was lost. You didn't even have the decency to wait a few minutes before starting your badmouthing campaing... DISGUSTING. A miserable but unfortunately noisy minority on this wonderful website seem to be using it to advance their own goals.