PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation Academy/ATPL training questions (Oxford Prefered)
Old 17th Dec 2009, 21:41
CABUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for the comparison with CTC and OAA cadets. I know you're going off from what you saw but then you also suggested the person who started this thread to go for CTC or modular just from what you saw. A sound advice?
I think I have worked out what you mean. I was just saying how I believe CTC are better trained than OAA however they have the new flexicrew system which is not so good BUT Oxford would be very good if the industry wasnt is such a mess as the OAA channels would be working quickly to get cadets jobs. At the moment getting a job will be serously hard so either go mod and save the cash poss for a FR TR and save the 70ishK from oxford (because lets face it most guys pay to go to OAA to fly for BA or such but most end up in FR in twice the debt) or go to CTC where you will enter a holding pool waiting for a job. To clarify each route has its pro's and con's just deciding which is best for you is the key, I went mod and it worked for me.

CABUS