PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bush flying, volunteer flying, flying doctor.. etc etc
Old 17th Dec 2009, 21:35
flyhighspeed300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is no jobs for instructors at the moment. your be very lucky if you get anything on the instructors sides of things. even if you will or would work for free. there 4 time more instructors trainning up at the moment than ppl students doing the course...

you siad about Bush flying, volunteer flying, flying doctor.. etc etc , remember you may have to get a converson even having a JAA CPL licence to fly in other countries and visa's.

unlikley in canada, due to i know people training here in the u.k due to the lack of jobs..

any volunteer flying is very unlikely specially in the u.k, unless your paiding the full cost.... flying doctors u.k, (i do a bit of work here and then with a frozen atpl licence) unpaid, right hand seat work, .
i am lucky if i can get any thing now, due to the downturn....

remember there lots and lots of CPL's pilots out there at the moment. not to mention ATPL pilots as well..

flybe quoted me once they have 300 pilots applying a month!!!

eekkkkk!!!!

good luck, i would just say, make sure you have flown from england to spain, france, and other e.u countries.... thats how i manged to get something. even if its very, very small work here and there....
i still fly every month, do that as well....., cost is always a problem, but theres lots of pilots out there